London based – globally connected
- Write/edit articles, reports, newsletters & blogs
- Proofread/copy edit/localise presentations, bid proposals, client pitches
- Create content for your website or intranet
- Garner client testimonials, compile case studies
- Develop social media (Twitter, LinkedIn) content & strategy
- Provide training & consultancy
Over 20 years’ experience in the world’s leading news and media outlets, also in charities, business and education. Add my clients’ expertise and ideas to create compelling, stylish content that’s tailored to each project.
My approach? I’m enthusiastic, keen to listen and work in partnership to get results.
I’m a journalist by background (Reuters pictures desk, Bloomberg business wire service), also a qualified teacher.
I have more than 20 years’ experience spanning the media, business and charities, including work overseas (Spain, Canada, France; fieldwork in Indonesia, Senegal).
But this is as much about you. It’s a partnership.
Whatever the project – from blog writing or boosting your social media presence to creating a marketing newsletter or compiling case studies – it will be true to your tone of voice and the culture of your business.
I’ll listen to you so we get that right, as well as doing my own research – including interviews if the commission requires it.
If you’re in a hurry, I may be able to help.
Quick? Yes. Rushed? Never.
See what my clients (business owners, commissioning editors, PRs) have to say about what I do and how I work.
Here’s how I can help you:
- write/edit articles, reports, newsletters & blogs;
- proofread/copy edit/localise presentations, bid proposals, client pitches;
- create content for your website or intranet;
- garner client testimonials, compile case studies;
- develop social media (Twitter, LinkedIn) content & strategy;
- provide training & consultancy.
Want to know more? I’ll be happy to talk to you, by telephone or on Skype, to explore how we might work together.
A first conversation is free, confidential of course and without any obligation.
It will be great to learn more about your challenge. Together, we can arrive at a solution.
Value added. Problem solved.